Hi All! Please Take a look around =]

Im trying to make this page as interesting as possible so please take some time to have a browse and read some of my work. Any and all comments are welcomed! xxx

Friday 6 January 2012

Fun day with my Dogs!

I had an amazing walk with my dogs today! I don't know about the weather where all you guys are but it is major rain and super strong winds here! So I had the bright idea to take 5 dogs out in it! (don't ask i think i like punishment)! Anyway I get to the field where we walk them normally and it has its own lake!! (its a big pic but there is more writing underneath haha)



Now our newest addition Buster - american bulldog x - has some brains (even tho he looks slow) and decides to avoid the water. His face said it all when we threw his Frisbee in "its cold and i dunno how deep it is...get lost!" So i had to send my oldest boy in Lennox - boxer - and he just kept pawing at the Frisbee! Not pick it up haha! He eventually got the idea and grabbed it for us and was all pleased with himself with his tail all held up high!

I don't know what you know about the Chihuahua as a breed they have a pretty bad rep. well i got two! i was worried the wind would whisk them away it was that strong. Now my Chi - Tipsy, the biggest - thinks she is a rottweiler and likes to run up to other dogs barking and acting like the boss, the smaller Chi - sweetie - follows along. All i saw was my Chihuahua's go running down the hill and across the flat towards another dog on the field. I always defended their intelligence but i must admit this even made me keel over in hysterics! They ran full pelt, across the field and all we saw were two giant splashes of water!!

The stupid dogs hadnt looked where they were going and had gone head first in to the make shift lake, but not just in a shallow bit. The deepest bit possible. Tails over snout in to the water! I have never seen them run back to me quite so quick hahahaha and trust me they looked like drowned sewer rats even I would of had a scream if I hadnt seen them beforehand! I don't know how they didn't see it they only stand about 20cm off the ground!!! hahaha

Have any of your pets had funny moments you wished you had captured on camera??

No comments:

Post a Comment